Soup is my go to recipe for a large group. Why? Because you always seem to make enough. And if you make too much, it just tastes better the next day. That's why I typically make it the day before I serve it to others. And when you get sick and tired of it, you can freeze it and pull it out on a day you're not up for cooking.
Also, it's one pot. So easy clean up.
Since I love soup, I thought I'd share my ten favorite recipes with you that I've made time and time again.
Oh! Another good thing about soup? Even if you mess up the recipe or don't add something it has listed, it still turns out good!
Soup is magical. You'll see.
1. Butternut Squash Chipotle Chili with Avocado by Cookie & Kate.
2. Quinoa Vegetable Soup with Kale by Cookie & Kate.
3. Mexican Quinoa Stew by Cookie & Kate.
4. Curried Butternut Squash Soup by Minimalist Baker.
5. 5-Ingredient Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili by Minimalist Baker.
6. Classic Chicken Noodle Soup by Averie Cooks.
7. Glowing Spiced Lentil Soup by Oh She Glows.
8. Broccoli Cheddar Soup by Smitten Kitchen.
9. Sausage, White Bean & Kale Soup by Shared Appetite.
10. Creamy Roasted Tomato Soup by Half Baked Harvest.
I hope you enjoy! Now tell me, do you love soup? And if so, what's one of your favorite recipes??
Photograhy :: Hilary Hyland